amazon

Dijon-Apricot Grilled Chicken

This is a simple chicken that I threw together one night when it was cold and rainy outside and all I had to rely on was some pantry staples. Of course, you know the drill already- when its Winter outside, we whip out the indoor grill for some warmth and memories of Summer. My husband LOVES grilled chicken, and would go for it any night of the week but this time I decided to change it up a bit and marinate it first. The result was tender flavorful chicken that was ever so slightly spicy from the mustard and just a little sweet. I will admit though that chicken on the bone is better on the outdoor grill then the indoor grill but it was good all the same. For those of you who have been complaining that I don't post enough recipes with chicken breast, this simple marinade would be equally good on chicken breasts, maybe even better. Enjoy!

1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup Apricot jam
2 Tbl soy sauce
3 cloves garlic minced
4 chicken bottoms or 4 chicken breasts



An attempt to be artistic with the lighting that was an utter failure:

Comments

Popular Posts