amazon

Grilled Garlic Citrus Chicken

I have a theory that any recipe that appears on the back of a product is an amazing recipe. I mean, the company wants you to try the recipe to show how great their product is so it will of course be a quadruple tested awesome recipe. I've been right about 99% of the time and with a statistic like that I will continue making product sponsored recipes. This recipe came from the back of the Gulden's mustard container and I could tell by the ingredients that this would be a winner. Heck, I liked the marinade so much I think I'm going to reinvent it as a salad dressing. The chicken tastes great charcoal grilled and we are going to grill every week until summer is truly gone and until the fog here in this glorious yishuv does not allow us to see our own fingers (true story!)- but it would also taste great broiled or cooked on a stove top grill pan. Enjoy!


1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
1/4 cup deli mustard (it's only fair to use Gulden's)
1/4 cup cider vinegar
6 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbl lemon juice
2 Tbl lime juice
2 Tbl orange juice
1 1/2 tsp salt
8 chicken breasts or one whole chicken, cut up

Whisk all ingredients together in large bowl. Marinate chicken in the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours and up to 12. Grill over medium heat and cook about 10-15 minutes, turning frequently until the inside is no longer pink.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts